SGDD-ASAM’s vision is to create a place where all asylum seekers and migrants can enjoy their fundamental rights and services and live in a harmony with the host community. SGDD-ASAM strives for creating a safe place and ensuring well-being for asylum seekers and refugees.
SGDD-ASAM’s mission is to;
- Register newcomers in the system and follow-up their processes,
- Provide access to fundamental rights and services,
- Provide health, psycho-social and legal counselling,
- Ensure protection,
- Provide assistance (shelter, financial support, etc.) for the most vulnerable cases by mobilizing various resources,
- Organize activities strengthening social harmony and public peace and aiming to raise public awareness,
- Contribute to academic studies regarding the field of refugee and law,
- Contribute to law-making procedures,
- Inform civil society organizations and public institutions about statistical data, needs analysis and migration tendency,
- Mobilize local and public resources for the benefit of asylum seekers and migrants.